Journal Entry 11:
Hey, so today has been going good so far. I don't know if its just me, but I feel like all the other Polynesian kids here at East high are very judge mental because today I chose to wear my red lipstick. I mean I look good in this color because it matches my skin color you know. I think I just need to calm down a little. Oh my goodness did I mention that my other half came back yesterday which would be my cousin Tina. An I'm so happy that its Friday so I can try to get a job for my senior year and hopefully pay for my own things instead of me asking my mom or older siblings. I'm eating so Mamba right now which is a type of candy if your wondering. Although, I'm still trying to pass my online class which is earth science I know its just a science elective okay. I took it so that I know I'll get credit for it. So that's all for today till next time.
Always,
Veronica F.
No comments:
Post a Comment