Friday, June 15, 2012

A LIFE NOT TO DIE FOR

Journal Entry 13:
Hey world, So his morning I found out that I can't go to Florida because my mom said I can't. I mean this sucks! Oh and the money I made yeah my papa is going to keep it which pissed me off because I love him but I worked for that money. An did I tell you that guy that I like is so handsome. I can't get him out of mind. Although, yesterday when I got home my little niece was playing with my hot pink nail polish and she wasted it all because it all came out and was all over my shoes. I was so mad after that because it just made me furious but I love her and shes just two years old. I mean what can you do. Well, till next time!

Always,
Veronica F.

No comments:

Post a Comment