College Life
So It's been six weeks for me going to college now. I think its just been really crazy I know I haven't posted anything until now, but I just need to share this. I got a job at McDonald's that I have been working for at least six months now and well I am quitting in two weeks because I got a better job. I think it was a great experience for me and I meet a lot of people and became real good friends with some of them. My best friend now thats a guy is Rocky. I work with him but he is so nice to me and I like him he is like a brother to me. He reminds me a lot of my brother Fili. They're similar in ways although he can be very depressing sometimes I try to be a good friend. Sometimes I get tired of his issues because he is like a girl with so much drama and I just don't need that in my life. I try my hardest to be nice I did make it a goal of mine, but he just makes me want to beat him. I've watched a lot of movies, I mean a lot. Lately, I've just been watching KOREAN movies. I love it so much its ridiculous! Anyways, my college life is going alright I mean I've been slacking a lot recently and I just need to stop that and change my bad habits. I try so much but I can't I just feel depressed I have to go talk to my doctor. I don't know whats going with me. I've been feeling really weird lately and I just don't know whats going on with my body anymore. I have two classes and I mean there not hard, but I just need to focus because I'm all over the place and my mind isn't thinking I'm just in a different place all the time. I have about three more months till the school semester is over and I just really need to pull it together. I hope for the best and that I am not in the situation I am now and much more focused as well organized.
No comments:
Post a Comment