A Loving Care
So this week I have been interning at my uncles company. Its been a really good learning experience I mean I feel comfortable working and being in a new environment. I know as a person I'm really good at adapting to different types of situations and being on my game. Sometimes I love improvising, but still still love when I am being in situations that I know I have a feel for I guess. Well not really I guess just knowing a certain topic or just anything in general. I just do better when I am very strongly confident in something I am doing or working on. I love to do things head on, but as of right now I am still in the learning processes. I'm just going to give myself this month and be next month I will be working non-stop and be able to give something into the company. An next year as I am going to be 19 in September hopefully be running my on store or area I guess you could say.
Veronica F.
No comments:
Post a Comment