Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A LIFE NOT TO DIE FOR

Journal entry 2:
So this week has gone by really fast I think.
Its been really nice going back to school and but still it really isn't the same without my best friend Tina. I miss her so much its crazy I mean I see her everyday but without her at school its different.
Also my mom isn't back and its just been me and my other siblings. I see now how some kids go without there parents and how it could be really hard. I'm like the biggest moms girl in the world because I can't last a day without seeing her and since shes over there in Samoa I'm like going insane just missing her. I'm the type of girl who gets home sick very fast and like I could only be good for an hour and then I want to go back home and know it may seem dumb but I just operated that way. So till tomorrow.
Always
Veronica f.

No comments:

Post a Comment