journal entry 3:
I feel so bad I mean I got into it with my brother today it was so annoying. We both never fight I mean our relationship is like a love hate thing. I don't I'm so confused lately its been a while since I've written on my blog so I'm going to be fully committed to this because this whole day has been a drag. I didn't even go to school today because I woke up late and just decided not to go. Is it such a bad thing I mean I want to get into a good college and make my mom proud of me. I just don't like things being handed to me. I like to earn it by myself because having someone else give it to me feels like am getting the easy way. I feel like moving away from this cold place. I want a new scenery so I can just chill for a while. I need to get myself a boyfriend. I'm so dumb at times I just caught up in stuff that don't really matter. well until later!
always,
Veronica f.
I feel so bad I mean I got into it with my brother today it was so annoying. We both never fight I mean our relationship is like a love hate thing. I don't I'm so confused lately its been a while since I've written on my blog so I'm going to be fully committed to this because this whole day has been a drag. I didn't even go to school today because I woke up late and just decided not to go. Is it such a bad thing I mean I want to get into a good college and make my mom proud of me. I just don't like things being handed to me. I like to earn it by myself because having someone else give it to me feels like am getting the easy way. I feel like moving away from this cold place. I want a new scenery so I can just chill for a while. I need to get myself a boyfriend. I'm so dumb at times I just caught up in stuff that don't really matter. well until later!
always,
Veronica f.
No comments:
Post a Comment