journal entry 5:
This computer is so dumb I had a full paragraph of things I wrote and they were all erased. I don't even remember what I was writing about. Sometimes I get so mad but anyways I love colten dixon I hope he makes it on american idol a big fan I am. Yesterday I went to the hospital with my mom and it was crazy it made me realize how much I would miss her if anything was to happen. I love her so much and don't know what I would do if she wasn't by my side. Our generation my not see how are parents have worked hard so that us kids could live the life they didn't live. An I'm glad that my mom is my mom because she raised me well and I will always thank her for that raising me and my brothers and sister.
always,
Veronica f.
No comments:
Post a Comment